Monday 14 May 2012

Coffee & Curtains

So, I headed out to Starbucks because the house is getting way too messy for my liking. Too many people now Mummy isn't working. Mummy needs a job.


I ate a Lemon & Poppyseed muffin, and an entire bucket of coffee. And then I learnt that Starbucks do free refills.


So I had another. Yum.

Two job interviews down, 6 to go.

I pretty much have spent more time looking at Pintrest than actually jobseeking. So many beautiful things, so little financial resource. I mean, really. Of course I can't afford to spend 50 smackers on a frilly shower curtain. I don't even have a shower, but for the love of god I want this -


May your day be filled with the shower curtains of your dreams.

Maybe that's just me?

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your interviews, well done for racking up so many already! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only just saw this, thank you! I'm probably way too late in replying, stupid blogger :-( x

      Delete

Similiar Posts...