Wednesday 13 June 2012

Twitter Redux

Some of you may remember that I once wrote a guide for twitter users who were interested in increasing the exposure of their crafty business. You can read it here, if you want.

Since then, there have been quite a few changes, and I have learnt a lot about twitter and the best ways to utilise it.


I would like to share what I have learnt for people who want to get started using twitter. Over the next week, I'll be posting daily about topics such as gaining and keeping followers, creating interesting and dynamic content for your twitter feed, editing your profile page, using hashtags, tweeting on the go, making money through twitter, and quite a bit more.

I hope you'll come along for the ride :-) Please follow my blog through your blog reader, and I'm also interested in comments, suggestions and constructive criticism.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Similiar Posts...