Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tuesday Loves

Things that I am loving this week..


For a mama with a Spidey-obsessed 4 year old, this pic makes me chuckle. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I showed it to my boy. The little one said 'MUMMY HE HAS EYE BOOBIES' This is a good day. You can see more of Olly Moss' amazing artwork here.


This girl makes every other nail tutorial blog on the web look massively crap. I only discovered her this weekend and I'm hooked. Some of her taped designs are totally amazing, I'm going to give one a go later today and let you know how it goes. I always see her popping up on Pintrest too.

 This may be a bit out there for some less immature readers. But I'm going to go for it anyway. I just started a new board on Pintrest. It has a very serious and intense theme. The theme is Things That Look Like Poop That Are Not Poop. I'll hope you will follow it and my journey into all things poop-a-like. This is a perfectly innocent fudgesicle that a small child is about to enjoy. (I should probably add that I would immediately remove an image if the owner was upset by being added. I'm not a bitch, I just like poo jokes.)

This image is from here, but I'm not sure that it is the original source. If you know the original source, please do let me know :-) I see a lot of motivational images posted on Pintrest and on various Tumblrs, but this one really rings true. I am a massive victim of the the whole 'Grass Is Always Greener' philosophy. The second line really rings true with me.

I hope you are having a lovely week x




2 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh on two accounts: one. spiderman boobs and two. poop popsicles. Your blog is pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete

Similiar Posts...