Tuesday 4 September 2012

Weekend...

Phew, back.

I had to get a new computer. It's totally the best thing I have ever owned and I think want to marry it?

So I have a few updates to post and I need to get back on track. I'm going to start with some fun photos from last weekend...



The weekend started off well when I found this cute top in a sale basket for £1! It's kind of see-thru but I love the sparkle. I never wear heels anymore when I got out because my feet end up hurting and I end up taking them off and then I lose one. Seriously, you have no idea how many lonely, unmatched shoes I have sitting around my house.


I met up with some of my lovely friends and forced them to take photos with me, which they mostly hate. But I think they are beautiful so I don't care.


This special friend is one I hold close to my heart. She's watched me make a million mistakes and still been there for me and I really don't know what I would do without her. Lucky me <3 I know she looks at my blog and I think she might quite possibly kill me for posting this photo.


We don't all have a lot of money so usually the person who most recently got paid has to shout for drinks. A few pre-pub jagerbombs tend to go down well if you want to stop by one Friday night...


I needed a large coffee the following morning, black and bitter...no jokes please ;-)


And this made my head feel less fuzzy. You can't really see it but I literally had the hugest pile of has browns ever. I have to learn to make those babies at home...they always come out soggy when I try them. But I obviously don't have a deep fat frier. Sadly.

I'm turning into an Instagram twat aren't I? Promise better photos coming up aswell as some new nail tutorials and some pictures of my little one's first day at school. Once I get used to the keyboard on this laptop I'll be flying :-)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similiar Posts...