Thursday 7 June 2018

All Curious, All The Time

This weekend we are hitting up Alresford Festival  with The Turner Brothers, my excitement and general happiness levels have stayed pretty high since Hogsozzle and I'm looking forward to getting back on the road with our tent and a bottle of rum!

Then, two weeks later is the one I've been counting the days to since it finished last year, The Curious Yellow. I've gushed pretty hard over this genuine secret garden party since I first attended three years ago and I cannot wait to drive down that lane for the forth time on the 29th of June. Tickets are still available (click here) if you fancy it, use the code 10turner2018 for £10 off.

I still have an epic Hogsozzle post coming up in a few days time, but in the mean time I wanted to collect all the posts I've written about Curious in one place, starting from 2015. Click below for three years worth of reviews, videos, pictures and extreme joy from The Gibberd Garden.



    

I'll be adding a full round-up of the madness of 2017's event in a week or so, please add me to your Bloglovin or other blog reader to keep up. Follow Curious Yellow on Facebook here - let me know below if you are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similiar Posts...