Saturday 26 May 2012

Calm before the storm...

I start a new job next week. Monday morning, bright and early, I will be trooping to the next town over and getting settled in behind my new desk.

Starting a new job is super scary. I have a feeling of dread in my stomach and a fuzzy head thinking about it. To cheer myself up I have been looking on Modcloth for things that I want to buy when I get my first pay cheque...


 All pieces available at modcloth



The big graphic jumper that reminds me of Saved By The Bell is sold out :-(

This week I have been relaxing, getting sunburnt and spending time with friends and family.

I wore my favorite summer dress and new sandals...


And I went for a lovely dinner and had a champagne cocktail, very extravagant right?


But overall, I've mostly been getting sunburnt, eating mint feasts and making potato salad.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Similiar Posts...